JayKayMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM App Layout.

Go down

GM App Layout. Empty GM App Layout.

Post  [Admin]MoonLight Mon May 30, 2011 1:51 pm

If you're not going to put effort into it don't apply. Don't complain about being denied later either.

Prerequisite - required or necessary as a prior condition.

Game Master Prerequisites:

You must have somewhat proper typing skills. None of this "y0 d4wg 1 b3 4pplying fo d1s pos1t1on u c?".
Please use the best English you can, we do not appreciate people applying when they "tlk lik diz" on their applications.
If you start an unnecessary fight on the forums you will lose your chance of being GM. Simple as that.
You must have played for at least 1 week to apply for GM on JayKayMS. Please don't try and lie about your age, sooner or later we will find out how old you are.
You must get along with all of the current staff members.
You must be mature. And no, I don't mean you need to THINK you're mature. WE need to KNOW you're mature, if we don't think so, you won't be accepted.
GM's may not have player characters. If you do create a player character, you may NOT fund it with GM-Scrolled or GM-items.
If you apply and fail to meet any one of these prerequisites, you will automatically be rejected. No questions asked.
Once you get accepted, you will be on trial Intern pos. for 2-3 days then advance to a GM.

A few pointers...

Use colors! Though it isn't super important, it does make your application a little easier to read. Personally, I'd avoid colors that are hard to read on this forum like.. white, yellow, etc..
Try to be unique. We always get stuff like... "I'm mature, I get along with a lot of people and I'm a very hard worker,". Honestly, it's all very boring, and whenever I see those kinds of things I think to myself, "Wow, I heard that one before,". As if you would say otherwise.
Be creative with your answers, telling us exactly the same thing that everyone else does will not show us that you deserve a position as a GM.
Add personality to your answers, humor always helps and loosens up the readers a bit, if you can make them laugh chances are they'll like you.
Don't kiss ass.
Don't bug us about your application. We will get around to it when we get around to it.
Don't lie.

[Admin]MoonLight
Admin

https://jaykayms.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum