JayKayMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twiisted's GM application //EDIT

Go down

Twiisted's GM application //EDIT Empty Twiisted's GM application //EDIT

Post  jorieboor Mon May 30, 2011 12:27 am

In-Game Name:
Twiisted

Age (Birth-date):
I'm 14 years old.

Timezone:
GMT+1

How long are you able to be on:
4-5 Hrs a day and in weekends 6-8.

Why are you applying here:
Why I am actually applying? Well actually that is a hard question. I guess I will answer though, Well, I am applying because, I actually think being a Game Master is actually fun to be. But also I know it is supposed to be serious. I am actually applying to have fun and meet new people and find new friends along the road you know? Its not all about how much damage you can do but how you can help people as a Game Master it's about help mostly not just playing and spawning ton's and ton's of monsters. It is about helping the consumer/player its service. The reward for me out of this is friendships and well fun! It is a game 0.0. Lastly why I am applying is well actually at the bottom of my agenda but it is to help the server helping is good I think, I am not a heartless person so, I guess the last reason why I am applying is to help JayKayMS . I think that JayKayMS can fly higher than it is right now and, alot of more people can join to play to. Well, this topic has gone on pretty long so, if there is anymore questions on this topic please message me at joor_jorieboor@hotmail.com. ThankYou.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server:
Not anymore.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks:
None.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain:
Pros: I can remain calm in most situations and I dont tolerate hacking/begging. Cons: I dont like people that beg for items and stuff.

How can you contribute to JayKayMS:
I love to host events and i am learning how to code so maybe i can help with that.

What do you think a GM is:
I think a GM is someone who hosts events and someone who gets rid of hackers. But a GM should also be someone who can help you with your problems and a nice guy to hang around with.

Do you have any experience in being a GM:
I have been GM before once on LickyMS.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM:
Host events.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM:
No, never.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation:
I would ban the person that scammed for a day and give the victim the item back.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react:
Take a screenshot and post that on the forums and immediately ban the person.

How would judge your own personality:
I dont like judging about myself but I am a fun guy to have around but serious at the same time.

Any other words you would like to add:
I think i said enough.

// EDIT i read the GM layout and i will edit my GM app later if I have played this server for a week.
jorieboor
jorieboor

Back to top Go down